The purpose of teaching posters were brilliant! I loved to be able to see where we started, how we were able to grow, and things we can hope for. I think this was a great way to see how much we have learned that did not require any tests. I like to see how our whole cohort moved from a class of individuals to community. Throughout the quarter we have been reading and discussing the importance of community and these posters not only showed what we thought about communities, but also helped up play a role in one.
I would like to keep these posters for the whole time we are in this program, and then make a final poster next spring when we finished. It should be interesting to see how much more will be able to grow and expand our knowledge and understanding of our students in another year!
No comments:
Post a Comment